WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer for the purpose of storing data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What type of Cookies use this website?
|CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on their subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information of the site visitors.
|This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It stores and update a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track pageviews.
|This cookie is part of Google Analytics and is used to limit requests (throttle request rate).
|This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.
|This cookie is used by Google Analytics to persist session state.
We requests the acceptance of its cookies policy, through a pop-up window the first time you visit the website. It also includes a link to this policy at the bottom of any web portal page. Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept all: The pop-up window of the cookies policy will disappear and allow you to navigate to the website. We will consider through this action that you accept its use.
- Save my preferences: Allows you to activate or deactivate cookie preferences, as long as they are of the “not necessary” type. Its deactivation may cause a malfunction of the web.
- Reject all: Blocks all “not necessary” cookies, it can cause a malfunction of the web.
How can you disable your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer / Edge: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Apple Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
If you use a different browser than the previous ones, consult its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our cookies policy?
© Copyright 2022. DIGIBUILD PROJECT. All rights reserved.